This application is a no-fuss timer to user when you need to count the time. The concise interface makes it easy to set hours, minutes and seconds. You can also activate tick and alarm sounds to notify you when the time is up. Thanks to the up and down arrows it's really easy to add or remove time. We also liked the fact that you can open up as many timers as you want, however try not to get confused as to which alarm is for what?
Users will appreciate the simplicity of the application, making it great for any use and keeping it discreet on your desktop. The only little thing we could complain about is the fact that there's only one alarm sound. To recognize multiple alarms, it would have been best to offer a choice of sounds.
- Add a title to each timer window individually
- Corrected copyright notices
- Add your own sounds by dropping them in the sounds folder
- Save timers for future use
- Corrected a problem with multiple timers on PowerPC Macs (Macintosh only)
- Corrected installer script to correctly place user guide in My Documents folder (Microsoft Windows only)
- Removed incompatible sound files (Microsoft Windows only)